BUYING BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, LITECOIN, AND ETHEREUM ON COINBASE: FROM SIGN-UP TO INVESTING
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Fill out the form in the following link: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5840edfe39f7d72b3cea00b9
2. After clicking SIGN UP, you should see the following screen. You should have received a verification email from Coinbase. Find the email from Coinbase and verify your email by clicking on the verification link.
3. Once you have signed up you may have to verify your identity in order to purchase a large amount of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and/or Ethereum. Visit this page in the following link to view your limits and how you can increase them: https://www.coinbase.com/verifications.
4. You will then want to add an account (BANK ACCOUNT, DEBIT CARD, or WIRE TRANSFER) that will fund your Coinbase account.
See Coinbase fees below which can also be found here: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees.
HOW TO BUY BITCOIN
1. Click on the BUY/SELL button or go to the following link: https://www.coinbase.com/buy.
2. Select BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, ETHEREUM, or LITECOIN. In this example we will be purchasing Bitcoin.
3. Select your Payment Method.
4. When buying, you can either enter the amount of USD that you are willing to spend, or enter the amount of BTC, BCH, ETH, or LTC you would like to buy. In this example, we will be purchasing 1 BTC.
As you can see in the right section, we are purchasing 1 BTC, which costs USD $7,396.81. The Coinbase Fee of $110.21 is 1.49% of $7,396.81. Upon completing this transaction, we will be purchasing 1 BTC for a total of USD $7,507.02 (including Coinbase Fee).
5. After clicking BUY BITCOIN (above), click CONFIRM BUY and your transaction will be complete!
6. Once your transaction has been confirmed, go to ACCOUNTS to view your transaction.
Click the respective WALLET (i.e., BTC WALLET, BCH WALLET, ETH WALLET, or LTC WALLET) to view your transaction. It will also show up under your Recent Activity in you DASHBOARD (see below).
Stay tuned for a future post where we show you how to send your Crypto from Coinbase to another Wallet or Exchange.
Please comment Below